“Eurobud” offers dowels in the range of diameter – 10mm, length 70, 90, 100, 120, 140,160, 180, 200mm. The raw material used for the production of dowels is polypropylene, which gives the product strength and elasticity, thereby reducing installation defects.
- the diameter of the hole for the dowel is 10 +0.35 mm.,
- installation is performed in the temperature range from 0 º to + 50 º C.,
- drilling holes only at an angle of 90,.,
- in low-strength building materials, such as hollow bricks, aerated concrete, aerated concrete, etc., dowel holes must be drilled without a drill. Drill hollow bricks without pressing hard on the drill to avoid breaking the brick partitions,
- when drilling materials, the hole is clogged with heat-insulating plate fibers and dust, it is necessary to clean the hole with one or two drill inserts or blow with a compressor.