Strotex water barrier is a permeable microperfected waterproofing roofing film. This is a three-layer material on which there is a woven reinforcing mesh made of polypropylene fibers, which is laminated on both sides with polyethylene film. The reinforcing mesh provides high strength of the film, and double-sided lamination creates very good insulating characteristics.
Strotex water barrier
- Slope – the roof surface, which is located at an angle, directly on which the roofing material is mounted.
- Skate – the upper horizontal edge of the roof, which is formed by the intersection of two roof slopes. For additional protection against precipitation and aesthetic appearance, a ridge element is installed here.
- Pediment – the lateral part of the roof slope. In this place, the roof is subject to significant wind loads. To protect the edges of the roofing material from the wind and the attic space from moisture on the fronts are fastened wind strips.
- Eaves – the lower part of the roof, located above the building. Serves to protect the wall surface from rainwater. In this case, the roofing material in these places itself requires additional protection from the weather. For this purpose, a supra-trough (cornice) bar is installed here.
- Gutter – the inner corner (depression) formed by the intersection of two roof slopes. One of the most vulnerable places of a pitched roof. Requires increased attention during installation: installation of additional waterproofing and additional components – gutters.
- Snow barrier – a structure that is installed on the slopes of the roof and prevents avalanche-like ascent of snow from the roof. There are different types of snow retention, such as metal or corona. Snow barriers are a mandatory element that is installed on the roof covered with metal or corrugated board.
- Wall bar – the area of the roof on which it is adjacent to the wall or pipe. As well as a gutter the wall lath needs installation of additional waterproofing of the corresponding accessories – wall.
Wind upper bar - protects the roof from intense gusts of wind and prevents tearing of the sheets of roofing material.
Wind lower bar - a decorative bar that is attached under the upper wind bar and gives the roof a finished look.
Under gutter lath is a decorative bar that is attached under the gutter bar and gives the roof an aesthetically complete look.
Strotex1300 membrane is a superdiffusion three-layer, polypropylene material, which consists of two outer layers that provide strength and resistance to ultraviolet light, as well as an inner functional layer that provides waterproofing and vapor permeability function.
Snow retainer - a roof element that serves to gradually descend the snow from the roof. This type of snow retainer (crown-shaped) is attached to a metal tile.
Sealing tapes are used under the ridge and at the joints of tent-shaped roofs when installing the roof.
Round ridge - the upper edge of the roof, used for metal roofs and prevents moisture from entering between the sheets of roofing material.
Rotary windows FTP-V U3 and FTS-V U2 are the most popular, simple and reliable models of roof windows.
PTP U3 window is a completely new roof window of metal-plastic construction. Ideal for use in attics with high humidity, such as bathrooms or kitchens. The window can be white, in the color of "golden oak" or "natural pine".
If during installation the polymer layer of a covering of a metal tile or a professional flooring was damaged, then scratches are easy to paint over with a paint of the same color.