The adhesive mixture P-20 HEAT-FACADE of the workstation is intended for gluing of plates of a heater (expanded polystyrene and mineral wool) at external warming of buildings and constructions on the Polimin Heat-facade system, and also installation of a reinforcing waterproofing layer at height to 10 th floor inclusive), 3 days after gluing.
Glue mix P-20 HEAT-FACADE APM Polimin
- water consumption per 25 kg of dry mix, l – 4.5… 5.0;
- consumption of dry mix, kg / sq.m. – from 5.5;
- suitability of the soluble mixture, years, Not less than – 2;
- maximum thickness of the adhesive layer, mm – 10;
- open time, min., Not less than – 20;
- strength of grafting with the base, MPa, not less than – 0.5;
- strength of grafting with insulation boards in normal conditions – cohesive gap on the insulation, after a day of curing – 7;
- frost resistance, cycles not less than – 75;
- operating temperature,? С – -30… + 70;
- average consumption: a bag of 25 kg per 5 sq.m.
Perforated aluminum angle with a grid of 2.5 m and 3.0 m, for leveling and reinforcing the corners of the house when insulating the facade with foam and framing the slopes of windows or doors
One of the most effective and modern methods of heating in private homes and apartments have become underfloor heating systems. Increasingly, they are used not only as additional heating, but also as the main heating system.
The mix is used for high-quality decorative finishing of walls and facades of buildings when performing both internal and external works.
Dry mineral mixture Krautherm Klebemörtel 90 EPS for preparation of the solution intended for gluing of insulating plates from expanded polystyrene in heat-insulating systems.
Fiber-reinforced dry mineral mixture, which is used for gluing insulation materials and installation of reinforced glass mesh waterproof plaster coating in thermal insulation systems.
It is intended for gluing of plates of a heater (expanded polystyrene and mineral wool) at external warming of buildings and constructions on the Polimin Heat-facade system.
Fiberglass mesh "Eurobud" is used as a reinforcing material in systems of external warming of houses, for restoration works, reinforcement of cracks in ceilings, walls, gluing of ceramic tiles, reinforcement of self-leveling floors, prevents cracking of surfaces at drying, shrinkage of temperatures, etc.
The dowel Eurobud with a plastic nail for fastening of light heat-insulating materials on the basis of expanded polystyrene and expanded polyurethane to a basis from concrete, a brick or a stone, in systems of warming by a method "easy-wet" and in systems of hinged ventilated facades.
The socle lath (profile) - the aluminum starting profile is intended for formation of zero level at gluing of a heater (styrofoam), various thickness, in plaster systems of warming.