Under gutter lath is a decorative bar that is attached under the gutter bar and gives the roof an aesthetically complete look.
Under gutter lath
- Slope – the roof surface, which is located at an angle, directly on which the roofing material is mounted.
- Skate – the upper horizontal edge of the roof, which is formed by the intersection of two roof slopes. For additional protection against precipitation and aesthetic appearance, a ridge element is installed here.
- Pediment – the lateral part of the roof slope. In this place, the roof is subject to significant wind loads. To protect the edges of the roofing material from the wind and the attic space from moisture on the fronts are fastened wind strips.
- Eaves – the lower part of the roof, located above the building. Serves to protect the wall surface from rainwater. In this case, the roofing material in these places itself requires additional protection from the weather. For this purpose, a supra-trough (cornice) bar is installed here.
- Gutter – the inner corner (depression) formed by the intersection of two roof slopes. One of the most vulnerable places of a pitched roof. Requires increased attention during installation: installation of additional waterproofing and additional components – gutters.
- Snow barrier – a structure that is installed on the slopes of the roof and prevents avalanche-like ascent of snow from the roof. There are different types of snow retention, such as metal or corona. Snow barriers are a mandatory element that is installed on the roof covered with metal or corrugated board.
- Wall bar – the area of the roof on which it is adjacent to the wall or pipe. As well as a gutter the wall lath needs installation of additional waterproofing of the corresponding accessories – wall.
Wind upper bar - protects the roof from intense gusts of wind and prevents tearing of the sheets of roofing material.
Wall lath - used in the case of adjoining the roof slope to the wall.
Strotex water barrier is a permeable microperfected waterproofing roofing film.
Sealing tapes are used under the ridge and at the joints of tent-shaped roofs when installing the roof.
Round ridge - the upper edge of the roof, used for metal roofs and prevents moisture from entering between the sheets of roofing material.
Rotary windows FTP-V U3 and FTS-V U2 are the most popular, simple and reliable models of roof windows.
Moisture-resistant roof windows FAKRO FTU-V with curtains in the middle of the window height, designed for rooms with high humidity, opening handle, type "Elegant", located at the bottom of the frame and has two positions for micro-ventilation.
FPP-V U3 preSelect swivel window is a new generation window, which is characterized by a modern, functional design and ease of maintenance.
If during installation the polymer layer of a covering of a metal tile or a professional flooring was damaged, then scratches are easy to paint over with a paint of the same color.
Used for installation of roofing materials, covered with a special paint, which not only gives an aesthetic appearance, but also protects the head of the screw from corrosion.