Water catchment elements:
- Gutter funnels
- Gutter couplings
- Bracket gutters
- Gutter angles (external and internal, at an angle of 90 ° and 135 °)
- Gutter and funnel plugs (left and right)
Additionally, in the absence of a front board, use:
- Gutter bracket extenders are straight – mounted on top of the rafters.
- Gutter bracket extenders are twisted – attached to the side of the rafters.
The elements of the catchment system are connected by rubber seals,
without the use of glue.
- Pipe coupling
- Pipe outlet (single and double coupling, at angles of 67 ° and 87 °)
- Pipe bracket
- Screw screw for fastening of pipes to a facade (100 mm, 160 mm, 220 mm)
- Tee 67 °
Additionally, for joint use of RainWay 130 and RainWay 90 systems, use
The set of elements of the RainWay 90 and RainWay 130 systems is designed in such a way that allows to assemble a complex system for the roof of any configuration and, if necessary, can be connected to the ground drainage and storm sewer