This building material is quite versatile with a wide range of applications. Metal profile or corrugated board can be mounted on horizontal and vertical surfaces, as well as used for both interior and exterior decoration of buildings, premises, fences.
In industrial construction, and more precisely in constructions where preference is given to buildings from a metalwork, the metal profile is in great demand. Here profiled sheets are used as a roof, external and internal facing of walls, at construction of overlappings of high-rise buildings. This widespread use of this material is due to the significant advantages over other building materials.
The advantages of corrugated board are:
- attractive price (is one of the cheapest roofing materials).
- durability (guarantee on metal of 10-30 years, real service life of 30-50 years, depending on thickness of a steel sheet, a layer of zinc and thickness of a polymeric covering, and also on influence of corrosion factors and correctness of operating conditions).
- practicality and reliability in operation.
- environmental and fire safety.
- heat resistance – the polymer coating can withstand temperatures from -60 ° C to +120 ºC, also tolerates seasonal and daily temperature fluctuations.
- cost-effectiveness (low level of material waste during installation, as well as the ability to cut sheets to individual sizes, which significantly reduces material consumption).
- light weight (approximately 4-5 kg / 1 m2), which significantly reduces the load on the entire structure of the structure and does not require additional strengthening of the rafter system.
- corrosion resistance. Hot-dip galvanizing provides stable protection of this material against corrosion, which makes it possible to use it in all climatic zones and regions with high humidity.
- manual transportation.
- fast and simple installation that gives the chance to model a roof, walls and a fence of any form and level of complexity.