Thermal insulation with Eurobud polystyrene plates – from the floor on the ground to the roof!
Styrofoam, depending on the EPS brand, can be used for all types of insulation:
- facade insulation (facade insulation systems equipped with plaster (ETICS), stone or ceramic tiles; three-layer walls; SIP and sandwich panels)
- roof insulation (sloped roofs; flat roofs with moderate and high loads; roof SIPs and sandwich panels)
- floor insulation (floors with moderate and high loads; inter-floor coverings; warm floors with heating; floors on soil or concrete base; floors of refrigerating chambers and industrial floors)
- basement and foundation insulation
- other types of insulation (cavity filling; other types of insulation without mechanical loading)
For proper and effective insulation, you need to choose foam of the appropriate brand and thickness, according to the loads and the project. For high-quality thermal insulation, the Eurobud company recommends using EPS brands and the thickness of foam according to the visualization.