Round ridge – the upper edge of the roof, used for metal roofs and prevents moisture from entering between the sheets of roofing material.
- Slope – the roof surface, which is located at an angle, directly on which the roofing material is mounted.
- Skate – the upper horizontal edge of the roof, which is formed by the intersection of two roof slopes. For additional protection against precipitation and aesthetic appearance, a ridge element is installed here.
- Pediment – the lateral part of the roof slope. In this place, the roof is subject to significant wind loads. To protect the edges of the roofing material from the wind and the attic space from moisture on the fronts are fastened wind strips.
- Eaves – the lower part of the roof, located above the building. Serves to protect the wall surface from rainwater. In this case, the roofing material in these places itself requires additional protection from the weather. For this purpose, a supra-trough (cornice) bar is installed here.
- Gutter – the inner corner (depression) formed by the intersection of two roof slopes. One of the most vulnerable places of a pitched roof. Requires increased attention during installation: installation of additional waterproofing and additional components – gutters.
- Snow barrier – a structure that is installed on the slopes of the roof and prevents avalanche-like ascent of snow from the roof. There are different types of snow retention, such as metal or corona. Snow barriers are a mandatory element that is installed on the roof covered with metal or corrugated board.
- Wall bar – the area of the roof on which it is adjacent to the wall or pipe. As well as a gutter the wall lath needs installation of additional waterproofing of the corresponding accessories – wall.
Wind upper bar - protects the roof from intense gusts of wind and prevents tearing of the sheets of roofing material.
Wind lower bar - a decorative bar that is attached under the upper wind bar and gives the roof a finished look.
Wall lath - used in the case of adjoining the roof slope to the wall.
Under gutter lath is a decorative bar that is attached under the gutter bar and gives the roof an aesthetically complete look.
Strotex1300 membrane is a superdiffusion three-layer, polypropylene material, which consists of two outer layers that provide strength and resistance to ultraviolet light, as well as an inner functional layer that provides waterproofing and vapor permeability function.
Moisture-resistant roof windows FAKRO FTU-V with curtains in the middle of the window height, designed for rooms with high humidity, opening handle, type "Elegant", located at the bottom of the frame and has two positions for micro-ventilation.
If during installation the polymer layer of a covering of a metal tile or a professional flooring was damaged, then scratches are easy to paint over with a paint of the same color.
RAINWAY drainage systems, developed in Ukraine, effectively solve the problem of drainage of rain and melt water from roofs
Over gutter lath- is attached to the cornice under the roofing material and serves to get condensate into the gutter.
Used for installation of roofing materials, covered with a special paint, which not only gives an aesthetic appearance, but also protects the head of the screw from corrosion.